It's that time of year again (already) -- online video industry leading pub Streaming Media just opened up nominations for its annual coveted "Readers' Choice" awards.
Last year, Sorenson Media was nominated for more categories (5) -- and took home the prize in more categories (3) -- than ANY other company, big or small (including the most coveted of all -- "Best Online Video Technology Company"). In fact, we have won Readers' Choice awards 5 years running. This is a badge of honor we hold dearly, because it is the actual users of our products (and competitor online video products) who decide who is the best.
Last year, we were nominated in the following 5 categories:
(1) Best Online Video Technology Company -- which we won
(2) Best Encoding Software (under $1,000) -- which we won for "Sorenson Squeeze"
(3) Best Cloud Encoding/Transcoding Service -- which we won for "Squeeze Cloud"
(4) Best Encoding Software (over $1,000) -- nominated for "Squeeze Server"
(5) Best Online Video Platform -- nominated for "Sorenson 360"
This year, the categories are virtually identical.
So, nominate using this link (and submitting multiple nominations for multiple products). Be sure to use the "Encoding Software (Desktop)" category for Sorenson Squeeze -- and "Encoding Software (Enterprise Grade)" for Squeeze Server.
Let the fun begin ...